Tladi Lodge is now open under COVID-19 level 2 restrictions!
We were very relieved when the COVID-19 infection rate in South Africa dropped sufficiently for restrictions to be dropped to Level 2. Inter provincial and leisure travel is now permitted. This means that our guests are no longer required to provide CIPC certificates and travel permits.
We are also allowed to open our dining room and serve our guests a full breakfast. We will, however, not have a buffet. All food will be ordered and then served directly to your table. Should you prefer to eat in your room, a continental room service breakfast is available. In addition, we are once again offering dinner in the evening by prior arrangement.
Tladi Lodge has a TravelSafe and EatSafe Badge which confirms that we follow strict health and safety protocols to keep both you and ourselves safe from COVID-19 infection:
- Staff are screened daily.
- Rooms are deep cleaned and well aired after each check out
- All unnecessary trimmings such as cushions, throws, pens, pads etc have been removed from the rooms.
- Public areas are deep cleaned with the appropriate cleaning materials
- High traffic areas and public restrooms are cleaned multiple times in a day
- Dishes and laundry washed on high temperatures
Check in procedure remains the same as before when we were under level 3 restrictions:
- You will be met by a Tladi Lodge owner or staff member wearing a face mask.
- We ask that our guests wear face masks at check in and that they continue to wear masks while in Tladi Lodge public areas, except while eating.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hand with an alcohol-based sanitiser.
- We are required by law to take your temperature. If your temperature is too high, we will unfortunately not allow you to check in.
- Sign in forms will emailed to you in advance to keep the check in procedure as contactless as possible
On line booking is available but enquiries or bookings are best made by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us either on our land line +27 11-784-9240, or preferably on our mobile +27 83-321-5017. In this way we can be sure to be offering you the latest specials at the time.
Book Now, treat yourself and wind-down with us…
We really look forward to sharing our story with you when you come to stay!