Tladi Lodge Now Open Under COVID-19 Restrictions
We now have a permit to provide accommodation to those persons providing an essential service during the extended lockdown period. Our staff look forward to welcoming guests who are permitted to travel under the current lockdown level.
Should you wish to book a room we ask that you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following:
- Name of guest/s.
- Check in and check out date
- Name of employer
- Copy of valid CIPC certificate
- Copy of travel permit issued by employer on company letterhead
We will respond with a quotation and deposit payment instructions.
Please enquire about our big discounts for essential service providers during lockdown.
We won’t be able to offer our usual dining service due to the current lockdown ban on serving food in a restaurant. However, a tasty continental breakfast will be delivered to your room… Tea and coffee making facilities are also available in your room and our friendly staff will be available to accept food delivery services until 7pm.
- When checking in you will be met by a Tladi Lodge staff member wearing a face mask or visor
- We request that you also wear a face mask for check in.
- We will ask that you please wash your hands with a waterless, alcohol based hand sanitiser before commencing with the check in procedure.
- You may also be asked to have your temperature checked with a contactless thermometer.
Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will unfortunately have to be refused access to Tladi Lodge as we are not set up to provide quarantine facilities.
Once again, should you wish to book a room we ask that you please send an email to email@example.com, as per the above and we will respond with a quotation and deposit payment instructions.
All the Best